1. Ordering online
Do you ship to my place?
– We are currently shipping within Germany and the EU as well as to the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Japan, Canada, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Türkiye, USA, UK
What are the payment methods in your online shop?
– In the online shop we offer direct bank transfer and PayPal Plus, which means you can pay with PayPal, direct debit, credit card or via invoice. Please note that when you buy via invoice, you transfer directly to PayPal and not to our bank account. The payment information will be sent to you separately by PayPal via email.
2. Replacement and return
How much time do I have to demand a replacement or get my money back?
– For online orders, items can be returned via post within 14 days without giving a reason or they can be returned directly to the store in Hamburg – date of the postmark counts
– When buying on-site, articles can be returned or exchanged within 7 working days, provided the proof of purchase is present and the goods are in perfect condition (hygiene articles, second-hand and commission goods are excluded from the exchange)
What are the options for an exchange or return?
– In the case of intact goods, a replacement item can be exchanged or the purchase amount reimbursed within the specified deadlines
– If you have a complaint or your purchased items are damaged, please contact us first (+49 40 36939680 or email@example.com)
Which products are excluded from exchange?
– Hygiene articles such as cosmetics, hair color, piercing jewelry and earrings, as well as worn shoes and underwear are excluded from the exchange
– Second hand items and commission goods bought in the shop (e.g. products from local artists)
3. Reserving or re-ordering products
Can I have items reserved for me?
– It is not possible to reserve any items in our online shop
– In our Hamburg store we can reserve an item for up to 24h for you
Can you re-order some items or specific sizes?
– Depending on the manufacturer, it is in some cases possible to reorder items – please contact us directly (+49 40 36939680 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Ingredients and manufacturing method
Are all of the products you sell vegan and cruelty free?
– To the best of our knowledge and belief we make sure that we only offer goods that have been produced without any animal products and without animal testing.
Which allergens do your products contain?
– The ingredients of our products can be found individually listed in the respective product description – please inform yourself about possible allergens before buying
5. Jobs, application, training, internship
Where can I find out if you are looking for employees?
– We inform about vacancies through our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram)
Is Nyctophilia a training company?
– We can train retailers, yes. We will announce possible positions in good time via our social media channels.
Can I do an internship with you?
– Yes, you can! If you are reading this in English, you should know, however, that good German language skills are required in this job. Please send your application to email@example.com
Ho can I apply?
– For an internship, just send an email to the address above. Please do not apply for a job, if there are no vacancies.
– If you are applying to a published vacancy, please send your application documents including cover letter, tabular CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org